Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Welcome to the Grimtooth Tavern!

Hello, various blog-readers from the internet!

I'm Gatrog Grimtooth, Orc Beastmaster. My reason for posting this introduction letter is to basically just give you all an idea of what I'll be doing here. For the most part, I intend for the Grimtooth Tavern to be a blog dedicated to roleplaying. Though most of what I post here will apply to MMORPGS across the board, I will have some World of Warcraft specific topics regarding the lore of the game.

Now that I've established that this will be a blog dedicated to roleplaying, here's a few other minor details. On this blog, I'm going to try to teach people not only -how- to roleplay, but how to roleplay well. I'm not the world's greatest roleplayer, though I've done my fair share and have an amazing guild that's taught me invaluable information that has been essential to my success in roleplaying.

Everyone has seen the "Bad Roleplayer" every now and then, and I want this blog to one day become a fountain of roleplaying knowledge, a place where if someone wants to start roleplaying, their friend will say "Oh, go read the Grimtooth Tavern." Hopefully, one day the blog will become that. However, it won't become that without -you- the reader. I'm going to listen to your feedback as much as possible, post what you want to read, and hopefully get some interviews lined up with guild leaders, officers, amazing roleplayers, and much more!

Just a bit of a hasty introduction! Hope you enjoy the blog! I'll begin official posts as soon as I can!

-Gatrog Grimtooth

1 comment: